Main theme: start up and business plan
Company ID card: entrepreneur with important technical knowledge in the target business initiative, but weak from the perspective of legal-administrative issues and in financial matters.
Requirement: carefully assess the appropriateness of the business idea and prepare a business plan both for internal use and as a presentation tool for obtaining start-up financing.
Goal: support in defining the business idea by assessing its technical and economic-financial feasibility; search for public grants for the start-up phase of the project and funding to support the initiative; draft the necessary documentation for the various funding opportunities and presentation to investors.
- initial analysis with skills assessment of the entrepreneur and the identified team
- stimuli in the calibration of the business idea and on an expansion-modification of the dream team from start-up
- elaboration of a pitch
- elaboration of a business plan with a version suitable for the grant application
- comparison with the main reference competitors in reading the business model and economic and financial results
- support in the stages of company incorporation with accompaniment in meetings with the identified specialists
- support in the negotiation stages with potential partners
- networking for introducing the entrepreneur to other known entities.
6 months, ongoing.
- the company was established and obtained the grant on start up
- incubated in a startup accelerator
- company product launch
- negotiations for the entry of investors are underway.