Main theme: reorganisation to support business growth.
Company ID card: the company is a manufacturing SME grown by aggregation with companies in the general contractor sector. The company needs to review its organisation to respond to market business opportunities. Good economic-financial performance, tension on liquidity due to growth.
Goal: to create a new managerial organisational structure.
- initial analysis with climate analysis and organisational analysis
- identification of potential candidates for the role of key managers for growth and review of the organisational structure (organisational chart, job description, review of main processes involved)
- introduction of an evolved planning and control system (business plan, execution, BSC)
- creation of an HR office capable of supporting constant search-selection-evaluation activities and career paths
- coaching to new management
- accompaniment to growth.
- the company has a management team to oversee key business functions
- is continuing to grow successfully.