Main theme: Efficiency and digitization.
Company ID card: manufacturing SME with production extended to a widespread network of artisans (supply chain) involved in the different process phases. The entrepreneur has long since delegated to his sons, who have initiated a brand repositioning with direct relationships with architects and in general end-customer, unmarking sales from the logic of distribution. Marketing actions (trade shows, web, social, PR) generate a lot of information with respect to potential leads but also to customer needs to be met with adequate and careful involvement of the supply chain. The company is in economic-financial balance with decent margins.
Requirement: “bring order” to the information and streamline the flow from lead generation to subsequent execution and delivery without having to resort to hiring new staff.
- analysis of the eco-fin and organisational situation
- identification of an intervention approach in line with the company’s management style
- opening of a series of improvement worksites in the management and rationalisation of the different phases of the process
- accompaniment to the management of the worksites by involving the different operational subjects.
- the company continued to grow in terms of both business and relationships
- one of the two sons acquired skills and familiarity in new planning and management control methodologies
- new software was introduced to digitise processes (CRM, BI, ERP).